Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Adventure Game Plan

To continue with this blog's overall lack of direction and organization, I want to brainstorm fun things to do this summer!

- Many ski resorts have zip line courses now. I really want to try this. There is one at Smugglers Notch, and it looks really exciting. They are very expensive, I can't spend my life worrying about money.
- Go to Montreal. It's so close. It's a neat city. Even just for a day!
- Camping. Preferably on a lake, near hiking trails and reasonably close to Burlington.
- Drain the extra water in the flooded Lake Champlain. Then, the beaches will open and I can go swimming! I haven't figured out how to do this yet.

This is a good place to start. I would be impressed if I make it to all of these things before the end of the summer. Especially the lake. Anyone have a giant sponge?


No comments:

Post a Comment